- Offered to anyone who has either a high school diploma or GED
- In-person classes offered through Riverland Community College, class offerings vary by semester
- Earn your Associate’s of Arts degree without leaving Northfield or solely completing classes online
- Supported environment to help ensure students succeed and persevere in their post-secondary goals
- Staff members are able to assist with financial aid, academic advising, tutoring, future planning, resume building, internship research, financial literacy, and much more
- Multiple entry points throughout the year
You can find us in downtown Northfield! The main entrance is on Division St. between Downtown Bicycles and First National Bank. Alternative entry (with handicap access) at 105 4th St., Suite 215.
What have students been saying about the NCCC?
“I was able to start my generals and attend college in a convenient location.”
“It was better for me since I am a full time employee and a full time mom.”
“It was more affordable and it was closer to home!”
“I wanted to go back to school, but needed support and the staff were very helpful.”
Upcoming In-person Classes Offered Through Riverland Community College
- Composition II – Mondays, June 8-Aug 7, 6:00-9:00 pm
- Cultural Diversity- Wednesdays, June 8-Aug 7, 6:00-9:00 pm
- First Year Experience – Tuesdays, July 6-Aug 7, 5:00-8:00 pm
If you are interested in enrolling in classes, learning more, or volunteering, please contact Katie Theis at email@example.com or, call or text: 507-301-6021.
We are an equal opportunity employer & program provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.